WE ARE ON 5 CONTINENTS
AND IN 16 COUNTRIES !
Australia, Botswana, China, Colombia, England, Finland, France, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Niger
Russia, South Africa, Spain
Delivering Results, without Exception
Each of our tests was successful, whether the focus was put on yield or seed germination increase, fertiliser decrease, or other important factors.
● Kazakhstan - Winter Wheat: 34% increase in yield
● Italy - Corn: 50% decrease in fertiliser use
● Italy - Olives: 20% increase in weight and size, and record levels of polyphenols
● Italy - Rice: 19% increase in yield
● Thailand - Rice: 10% increase in yield in spite of severe drought conditions
● Thailand - Rice: 27% increase in yield
● Thailand - Baby Corn: 35% increase in yield
● Ukraine - Sunflower: 37% increase in yield
● Russia - linen: 75% increase in fiber
● China - Corn: harvest successfully obtained on highly acidic and unsuitable soil
● Finland - Oat: 39% increase in seed germination
● Finland - Barley: 7% increase in seed germination
● Botswana - Cowpeas: 35% increase in yield
● Australia - Cotton: 17% increase in yield.
● South Africa - Sorghum: 28% increase in seed germination, 22% increase in Seedling Vitality Index
● Spain -Rice: 9,3% increase in yield
● Spain - wheat: 27% increase in yield
● France - Linen: 12,5% increase in fiber (or 500kg per ha)
● Israel - Wheat: 3,7% increase in yield
● Colombia - Coffee: 13% increase in yield
● Colombia - Rice: 13% increase in yield and 25% decrease in N.P.K. use
DISCLAIMER: Please note that past results are no guarantee of future performance.
BEETROOT IN FRANCE
The treated field on the left is much denser with bigger and healthier plants.
The beet from the treated field (on the right) is considerably bigger.
LINEN IN FRANCE
The treated sample on the left is longer.
SUNFLOWERS IN UKRAINE
The treated plant on the left is bigger, so is the flower.
The root system is also bigger and more developed.
OAT SEED GERMINATION IN FINLAND
The plants in the treated tray on the left are denser and have grown higher.
CORN IN SOUTH AFRICA
Treated plants on the right are bigger, darker and with bigger roots.
WHEAT IN KAZAKHSTAN
The samples on the left are longer with bigger roots.
COWPEAS IN BOTSWANA
Cowpeas (test field and plant on the left, control field and plant on the right) - test plants are bigger and healthier, the soil looks more moist, although received the same quantity of rain as the control field. The plant is bigger and better-developed.